|Home||» Products||» ULTRA-CAM 3D Printer||» ULTRA-CAM 3D Printer|
ULTRA-CAM 3D Printer
ULTRA-CAM 3D Printers
ULTRA-CAM 3D printers are primarily used to produce "wax-like" patterns for lost-wax casting/investment casting and mold making applications.
The 3D printers receive digital input from three-dimensional data files (STL) and create solid, three-dimensional parts through DLP process with a layer thickness from 6µm to 50µm and a x-y resolution of 30µm. The patterns produced are extremely smooth, high resolution with vibrant details and outstanding surface finish.
This is the best machine for production of customized jewelry with its unbeatable price, development speed and output quality .
- Gives Excellent Surface Smoothness.
- Vast Fast Output speed.
- Very easy to make complex designs.
- Extremely low running cost.
- No skilled operator required to operate it.
- No AMC .
- User friendly software to control the machine.
- Extremely low maintenance cost.
- Easy support structure building facility in software .
- Daily calibration not required .
- No RFID,allows you to use any resins you want to .
- X-Y resolution : 30 microns Native.
- Minimum Z resolution :10 microns.
- Lamp life : 5000 hours.
- Built in Platform : 90 mm X 50.6 mm X 120 mm
- Output Speed : - 40 mm /hour @ 25 µm Z axis lift
- Tolerance : =1%